Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thunder Chicken had the coolest rims ever! Just finished making them and I think they're gorgeous! At this point I think the chassis pretty close to being replica accurate. I also think the front end is starting to look real close to the original! Body still needs some work though as does the cabin. I really disliked the logo I made so I scrapped it and plan to start over with that. Progress has gotten pretty slow.... Also building the Harper truck has slowed progress down on the Leafer...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

22 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

I started to make it in mid 2019, but gave up on it due to both a lack of motivation to finish it and the fact I didn't have the stadium model for it. I used Tacoma as a placeholder since this was the closest model to it at the time. I'm most likely not going to finish it, but if anyone else wants it to finish it up, then hit me up in DM's either here or on Discord (preferably Discord) and I will send the blend if I get the chance

unknown.png

That looks great so far man! Hopefully one day we can see it finished

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, CIDRA racer said:

frame is decent, but the body is WAY off, and the whole truck other than tires and wheels is extremely over scale

If you make me a new body which is more accurate I will gladly use it. That said, I see some differences but nothing glaring or noticeable unless you're comparing side-by-side. Nothing worth me putting more hours into the body then I already have. My goal was never to make it perfect, I just don't have the time for that. I'd rather use what little time I have to continue developing the body lift, getting started on the 1991 variant and making the Harper trucks.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

ee12e5c1423fb08409fdc364f914e897.jpg

Testing my ride for XMT. Smokin' has to be one of my fav airbrushed designs this year. Hopefully as time goes by more airbrush attempts of mine can be shown.

screenshot_2021-07-23_01-03-50_1.png

Crushs.PNG

With Rormjl slowing down for abit returning to this project and a few others

unknown.png

bcea9ef6729638f68ab87899b358e4e9.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngce0ca49774ba1c4397275833fba3332b.png 

We everywhere (insert troll face.gif)

nice!

On 9/1/2021 at 4:21 AM, RORmadness said:

Another Mega Post, my brain likes to switch to new projects and then finish old ones so here's more to that list.

First is my ride for XMT, Vendetta! I would say this truck is about 80% complete, as all it needs is a better paint (thx ChazzyMP), Shortened 4-Links and Spec.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I also learned Flares a tiny bit and ended up giving it the high beams the truck sometimes runs, can be activated with Ctrl + 5 and N.

Next up is some new tracks, first is a very exciting one, San Antonio 2008!

unknown.png

Next is a custom track that will (hopefully) be used in a league later this year or next year.

unknown.png

Last up is a show I went to back in July, Waconia MN. It was the first show I went to since Covid so I wanted to make the track and venue. Still loads of work to do but it will be a fun project.

unknown.png

always looking forward to your projects :) these look great. Cool addition on the high beams, thats very interesting.