16 hours ago, TheOnlyTjrich said:

some new tracks coming this week for the last week of the RORMJL season

this one is probably my favorite of the whole season so far 
Rice Eccles Stadium
unknown.png
unknown.png

inb4 androcks says its too unoriginal 

• Upvote 6

Pulled the ole girl out of the trailer and back into the shop for some last minute adjustments and add-ons before she hits the track later this year, Been a long hard build but she is just about done. im so excited to get the new and improved Takin' It Easy out for a spin, the name has been good to me over the years, but i have never had a piece quite like this. This thing is a beast.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Okay so remember the last post above?? yea for some reason i left the shop for an hour and when i came back, it was totally different! 

But on some real notes i just got to painting and this is what popped in. im so happy with it. Totally new design for Takin' It Easy.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

On 8/15/2021 at 8:00 PM, Blake Thompson said:

Okay so remember the last post above?? yea for some reason i left the shop for an hour and when i came back, it was totally different! 

But on some real notes i just got to painting and this is what popped in. im so happy with it. Totally new design for Takin' It Easy.

spacer.png

spacer.png

A Grave Digger the Legend body repaint, Blake?

On 8/15/2021 at 10:00 PM, Blake Thompson said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

perhaps a small haircut

1 hour ago, acdcfanatic said:

Now if someone can make the 2019 Toughest Monster Truck Tour track with this that be sick!

I started to make it in mid 2019, but gave up on it due to both a lack of motivation to finish it and the fact I didn't have the stadium model for it. I used Tacoma as a placeholder since this was the closest model to it at the time. I'm most likely not going to finish it, but if anyone else wants it to finish it up, then hit me up in DM's either here or on Discord (preferably Discord) and I will send the blend if I get the chance

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1