Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

I really hope im not jinxing myself right now. I dont have much luck sticking with or finishing my more ambitious projects but I've been working on this for a few weeks. Heres a peek at (hopefully) 2022's Spinmaster Showdown. 

Thanks to the success of the original two Showdowns we've had a bit of a venue upgrade, as well as a major track prop budget. Got some new sponsors that plan to hop on as well. exciting. Maybe another announcement closer to Christmas time

pX63zzP.png 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

On 9/26/2021 at 1:43 AM, RORmadness said:

James Trantina bought both of Zanes PEIs, being Master of Disaster and Pretty Wicked, he also owns the MOD and BT names. Bearly Tame this past weekend was run on Pretty Wicked. I'm pretty sure he is also getting the Cohen later down the line.

Yeah James will get the Cohen at the end of the year once Zane finishes out his tour. I think pretty wicked will probably end up as MOD eventually since the Cohen is already painted to match the bear 

On 9/26/2021 at 8:59 PM, P3ForLife Customs said:

I really hope im not jinxing myself right now. I dont have much luck sticking with or finishing my more ambitious projects but I've been working on this for a few weeks. Heres a peek at (hopefully) 2022's Spinmaster Showdown. 

Thanks to the success of the original two Showdowns we've had a bit of a venue upgrade, as well as a major track prop budget. Got some new sponsors that plan to hop on as well. exciting. Maybe another announcement closer to Christmas time

That looks dope

2 hours ago, Mario Ortega said:

New Project - Payne Arena in Hidalgo, Texas.

{Any criticism is highly encouraged) you can send them to me on discord {Mario Ortega#8153}

Edit crowd texture on the x axis so the same row isn't repeated over and over.  Right now looks like identical twins sat in every single row above and below itself