Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

12 hours ago, WorpeX said:

Nearly done, should be released soon-ish. I'm sure I'll get tons of complaints about something not being perfect but they're about as good as I'm gonna get them.

loving the fact we're getting the (i guess shorted lived) thunder chicken that harper ran from 2015 to 2018 (no PEI version unless if that's planned for a future update)
good stuff

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

loving the fact we're getting the (i guess shorted lived) thunder chicken that harper ran from 2015 to 2018 (no PEI version unless if that's planned for a future update)
good stuff

Yeah, my goal was just to make everything which ran on the original TC chassis so I just made a repli-custom of the black 2018 PEI. It only existed for a couple of shows before becoming El Oso Loco anyway so it didn't seem worth the extra hours to build a replica.

• Like 1

Been working on a low quality LF Class 2 expansion (class 4?). I realized there were a bunch of trucks I like that aren't in RoR but also knew I would never get around to making if I spent the time on full replicas. So, I thought I would be fun to just do some quick builds. None of them were supposed to take more then 1-2 hours to make as they're largely just repaints. Anyway, I won't release the pack in its current form but I have more planned so maybe if a healthy number of trucks get built I will. I'll take requests but no promises if it would require too much work (providing a body/graphics would help).

3GypG6L.png

Edit: UFO opened a can of worms. The 1-2 hour thing went out the window real quick. More like 1-2 days now. Anyway, here are 2 more. I think they came out the best so far. I've hated my Bounty Hunter since the day I released it, it's about time I did it proper.

VOs6RQR.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

On 11/8/2021 at 8:01 PM, DannyMackey said:

I have been expanding on the RII chat commands that I set up for my servers. With the latest Rigs of Rods update, they added the ability to create windows with their scripting system, so I went and made a window that allows you to RII anyone that is in a truck on the server. In order for it to work, it depends on scripts that I have running on the server as well as scripts being loaded on the terrain. Also, when you join the server, arcade controls are also disabled.

Right now, the window updates every 3 seconds hence why it appears to be slow to update, but that was just for testing.

It is in a working state right now, but requires a script to be added to any terrain you want to be able to use it on. There is a proposed feature for Rigs of Rods that would allow scripts to be loaded separately from terrains, which would allow this script to be saved in its own zip one time.

Also I have set up a script trigger that sends an anti-cheat check whenever you get into a truck you have not been in before while on my server.  This does not require any scripts on the user side, so it will be available to anyone using my servers immediately.

I have more planned for the anti-cheat in the future.  I am looking to get a web app set up for all leagues to manage their own RoR server and have their own unique truck files for the anti-cheat.

Totally haven't forgot that this thing actually existed XD 

On 11/16/2021 at 4:25 PM, Androcks said:

My first ever project on blender, I’m pretty content with how this came out. For my league AFTERDARK. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Max-D's going into the 40 for a touchdown!
oh wait, wrong sport...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RORmadness said:

So I know I've shown some of these off before but I think its about time I showed them all off together, these tracks are all made for a league I plan to start soon, this depends of course on if I can actually host an event. I'm not going to go into what the tour is about because that can be for it's own forum post but I will at least show off the tracks.

*Note these tracks are all barely average and I made them all over the span of months, while I could go back and improve them, unless stated otherwise, I no longer want to work on them anymore

*Still a Work In Progress

*Gotta fix paint

*Still a Work In Progress

I plan to get things like a test event started soon, I mainly wanted to have everything involving the league to be done before it gets started. There is no planned date on when I want to run this league but expect info soon.

The creativity here is seriously awesome.  Great job on these!

• Upvote 3