Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

On 9/14/2021 at 1:01 AM, Swegliner849 said:

Well, after a 2 year break from this project, might aswell attempt it for the third time, hopefully third time's the charm... 
Rigs_of_Rods_version_2021.04_14-09-2021_

That looks AMAZING! Thank you. 

There's been a real lack of Bigfoots on this site.

Bigfoot #8 looks quite accurate too. If it were up to me, I would add the fake roll bar and hot pink KC lights to it like it had in early 1990 (Anaheim), but that's just me. I may do that myself after I get this pack downloaded.

• Upvote 2

On 9/15/2021 at 12:17 PM, Swegliner849 said:

I'm planning every version ran on each truck (that version of 8 too), i was just showing what i had so far in the pictures

Excellent. Judging from some of the stuff in your other packs you definitely have the skill and attention to detail needed to pull this off.

I'm really looking forward to getting these. We have a ton of Grave Diggers on Sim-Monsters, but hardly any Bigfoots to speak of.

I also have copies of the blueprints for #8 and #9 on my computer, I can send those to you if you're interested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been trying to speedrun a ride switch for XMT by making @acdcfan56's* Wild Thang into Dysfunctional.

o8JBQIq.png

Paint is pretty close to done and still needs minor material fixes, so hopefully I can get it out on time! 😬

cMJBIhE.png

Edited by zero_mass
i got the wrong truck maker mb
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Hi, so seeing XMT and everything coming out has made me want to try my hand at truck making. This is my first attempt at anything like this and I still need to do proper cloning plus add the flags and swap around parts to make it more accurate but wanted to start off with a relatively simple replica (well.. replicustom, don't think the actual chassis is out there ATM): Thomas Border's Never Satisfied!

My hope is to do also Bootlegger and County Mounty for a Full Throttle Motorsports pack. Any feedback is appreciated!

SaSlnaf.png

fj3qmsv.png

• Upvote 5

19 hours ago, McCor'd Mac said:

Hi, so seeing XMT and everything coming out has made me want to try my hand at truck making. This is my first attempt at anything like this and I still need to do proper cloning plus add the flags and swap around parts to make it more accurate but wanted to start off with a relatively simple replica (well.. replicustom, don't think the actual chassis is out there ATM): Thomas Border's Never Satisfied!

My hope is to do also Bootlegger and County Mounty for a Full Throttle Motorsports pack. Any feedback is appreciated!

SaSlnaf.png

fj3qmsv.png

noice job for a first replicustom

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, RORmadness said:

Short but sweet post coming in!

Max-D Pack update is pending, new versions and new setup!

I also got started and just about finished the new USA-1 and Bearly Tame trucks!

unknown.png?width=1088&height=533

Looks good. Just curious, when was this Bearly Tame run? The new one has orange shocks/hubs (not green) and is on the old Stinger Cohen chassis.

12 minutes ago, WorpeX said:

Looks good. Just curious, when was this Bearly Tame run? The new one has orange shocks/hubs (not green) and is on the old Stinger Cohen chassis.

James Trantina bought both of Zanes PEIs, being Master of Disaster and Pretty Wicked, he also owns the MOD and BT names. Bearly Tame this past weekend was run on Pretty Wicked. I'm pretty sure he is also getting the Cohen later down the line.

IMG_3025.JPG?width=778&height=583

9 hours ago, RORmadness said:

James Trantina bought both of Zanes PEIs, being Master of Disaster and Pretty Wicked, he also owns the MOD and BT names. Bearly Tame this past weekend was run on Pretty Wicked. I'm pretty sure he is also getting the Cohen later down the line.

IMG_3025.JPG?width=778&height=583

Sweet! Very cool. I liked the look of BT on the PEI better and since green is my favorite color, i'm already liking Trantina as the new owner.