Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

Here at the Alpha Male Speedshop a lot of intense testing and tuning has been going on behind the scenes. Zach Steele was thought to be done. and Alpha Males was surely not going to produce anything new. Thats where we come in! @ZonRWelded up some incredible Chassis for us and Steele and Myself did tones of work putting these trucks together. Once all said and done, I took them out back at the shop and did very extensive shock testing. A lot of hard work went into making these things fast, light, and down right sexy.

Presenting Game Over V2, and Hysteria 4!

spacer.png

• Upvote 11

17 hours ago, Jack Merkle said:

I'm finally getting this where i want it.  It's not perfect, and it's only about 98% accurate and isnt textured at all.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

once you get the track and everything properly textured, do you think we could get a version of this that just has the drag strip without any crush cars? I'd LOVE to set up my own shows on the strip, and also potentially do burnside drag racing.

11 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Got asked a while ago if I could make this.
No I won't say what it is, if you know, you know.
Yes I am still using 2.49b. Yes I know there are newer versions, but using it is like wiping your butt with your non dominate hand.

Lucas Oil Stabilizer?