Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

20 hours ago, RORmadness said:

So I know I've shown some of these off before but I think its about time I showed them all off together, these tracks are all made for a league I plan to start soon, this depends of course on if I can actually host an event. I'm not going to go into what the tour is about because that can be for it's own forum post but I will at least show off the tracks.

*Note these tracks are all barely average and I made them all over the span of months, while I could go back and improve them, unless stated otherwise, I no longer want to work on them anymore

unknown.png

unknown.png

*Still a Work In Progress

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

*Gotta fix paint

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I plan to get things like a test event started soon, I mainly wanted to have everything involving the league to be done before it gets started. There is no planned date on when I want to run this league but expect info soon.

Always love getting to see custom track designs. Having an eye for track design will go a long way while you continue to improve your modeling abilities.

On 11/10/2021 at 12:07 AM, WorpeX said:

Been working on a low quality LF Class 2 expansion (class 4?). I realized there were a bunch of trucks I like that aren't in RoR but also knew I would never get around to making if I spent the time on full replicas. So, I thought I would be fun to just do some quick builds. None of them were supposed to take more then 1-2 hours to make as they're largely just repaints. Anyway, I won't release the pack in its current form but I have more planned so maybe if a healthy number of trucks get built I will. I'll take requests but no promises if it would require too much work (providing a body/graphics would help).

3GypG6L.png

Edit: UFO opened a can of worms. The 1-2 hour thing went out the window real quick. More like 1-2 days now. Anyway, here are 2 more. I think they came out the best so far. I've hated my Bounty Hunter since the day I released it, it's about time I did it proper.

VOs6RQR.png

if you're interested, that Bounty Hunter wound up becoming the first Airborne Ranger that Cypher ran for World Finals 1

41 minutes ago, Tenacity Bethke (She/Her) said:

if you're interested, that Bounty Hunter wound up becoming the first Airborne Ranger that Cypher ran for World Finals 1

Nice, I didn't know that. Either I can't find any pictures of the original Airborne Ranger or Cypher immediately turned the truck into coil-over suspension.. which would disqualify it from me making it. If you happen to have some images of the truck with leaf springs would you mind sending it over?

I'll use this response as an excuse to post an update too. Only 1 new truck (Above-N-Beyond) BUT I decided that I can't leave well enough alone and completely rebuilt the chassis from the ground up. I now plan to have a Higher Quality chassis template for all of these trucks built with much better components (diggerfan components). This also allows/forces me to use blender for every truck so I can make each one a little more accurate. I have 6 of the trucks done on the new chassis, here is how they look now.

8ya6KdL.png

So far I don't plan on using new/better bodies to save time. They're... fine. I guess. I try not to think about them. Ok they're not great. Anyway I don't want to think about it or i'll end up re-doing everything again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

21 hours ago, RORmadness said:

So I know I've shown some of these off before but I think its about time I showed them all off together, these tracks are all made for a league I plan to start soon, this depends of course on if I can actually host an event. I'm not going to go into what the tour is about because that can be for it's own forum post but I will at least show off the tracks.

*Note these tracks are all barely average and I made them all over the span of months, while I could go back and improve them, unless stated otherwise, I no longer want to work on them anymore

*Gotta fix paint

I plan to get things like a test event started soon, I mainly wanted to have everything involving the league to be done before it gets started. There is no planned date on when I want to run this league but expect info soon.

These ROCK, awesome work!

so another project lol. i think this is pretty close to what they would do if they went to allegiant stadium. also spent a ton of time revamping the model from beam making it more ror friendly : )
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Also another project is a new fan texture ive been working on. i think it makes the crowd look  a lot better!! 
unknown.png
unknown.png
I plan to drop a pack of these fan textures with a .pdn or .psd of the texture so you can easily change the seat color.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

30 minutes ago, TheOnlyTjrich said:

so another project lol. i think this is pretty close to what they would do if they went to allegiant stadium. also spent a ton of time revamping the model from beam making it more ror friendly : )
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Also another project is a new fan texture ive been working on. i think it makes the crowd look  a lot better!! 
unknown.png
unknown.png
I plan to drop a pack of these fan textures with a .pdn or .psd of the texture so you can easily change the seat color.

How do you afford the Hum3D stadium models?