Show Your Projects Chapter 67

AaronLurie

7 hours ago, maxdman said:

I'm here, and have been here all along.  Just no longer making content as other real life things have taken priority.  While I appreciate the comment, just scroll up LITERALLY one post, @TheOnlyTjrich is making arenas and content that none of mine came close to.  There's a lot of great things coming out from other people too, but more than likely my map creation is done for.

But as long as this site stays alive, I'll be here.  Lurking....

He will always be watching, or listening, or both.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/23/2021 at 11:31 PM, WorpeX said:

Progress has been slow, mostly due to lack of time. Whatever time I have had has been going towards converting the trucks I had done previously to the new chassis. I do have one new truck which I'd like to share! Reptoid 1992 LF - There's only 2 decent reference images of this body, plus 2 super blurry ones of it as a leafer that I could find so really wasn't much to go off on so had to take some liberties with it. I made a sorta pearl essence look with the scales that looks nice when it drives. Body is kinda bad, but it's the best I could find.

Anyway up to 12 total trucks, with only Muscle Beach still needing to be converted to the new chassis. Hoping to do a lot more! If anyone wants to help make some leafers let me know.

ZG6r4ei.png

Digging the old Reptoid, SM has came a long way since I last logged in.

6 hours ago, Lunacheese65 said:

Recently got bored and decided too do Straight Jacket 2020! Fun project to do and came out really good. 

Really nice work here! Glad to see this truck get done! A few things to really make it more accurate:

- The front sway bar is actually on the front of the chassis, not behind the shocks and closer to the cab. The sway bar arms are also not completely solid like you have them - there are holes in them, and have slight bends to them. I can’t remember any trucks that have been made that have exact matches, but most independent trucks should have close ones. 
- Not sure what shock shafts you have, but the truck does run the ones that are on Digger #31. 

- Wheel hubs have a silver cap to them as opposed to being all black.

- Driveshaft cage should be more red than orange from what I can see.

These are really nit-picky, but I really think they’ll take your already great work to the next level. Here’s a reference shot that shows what I mentioned: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUSkWLhR7q/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2

5 hours ago, steiale said:

Really nice work here! Glad to see this truck get done! A few things to really make it more accurate:

- The front sway bar is actually on the front of the chassis, not behind the shocks and closer to the cab. The sway bar arms are also not completely solid like you have them - there are holes in them, and have slight bends to them. I can’t remember any trucks that have been made that have exact matches, but most independent trucks should have close ones. 
- Not sure what shock shafts you have, but the truck does run the ones that are on Digger #31. 

- Wheel hubs have a silver cap to them as opposed to being all black.

- Driveshaft cage should be more red than orange from what I can see.

These are really nit-picky, but I really think they’ll take your already great work to the next level. Here’s a reference shot that shows what I mentioned: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUSkWLhR7q/?utm_medium=copy_link

Absolutely thanks for the suggestions! i would love to get this thing 100% accurate and maybe released to sims soon. Who knows but thanks for the suggestions!

This desperately needs to be re-textured but its 2AM and I wanted to get it in game to test it. I decided to make a custom Tacoma in light of the show this weekend. I hope to finish this monstrosity before the weekend is over but no promises.

GwmXf9C.png

VQEEUGL.jpg

BV7eKab.jpg

Edit; I finished scaling the ramps, made the initial textures, just have to change around a few things and it will be ready for detailing, freestyle and then release. 

XRkHoCK.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10